What Is RSS Feed?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a family of web feed
formats, specified in XML and used for Web syndication.
RSS allows you to keep up to date with the information you want, to have the latest news and
features delivered directly to you, and to get the latest headlines as soon as they are published,
without having to remember to visit the site every day.
How To Use RSS Feeds?
In general, to start using RSS feeds, the first thing you need is something called a news reader.
RSS/News Reader (also called Aggregator) will download and display RSS feeds for you.
A number of free and commercial News Aggregators are available for download. Many aggregators are separate,
stand-alone programs; other services are integrated to existing programs such as web browsers (Internet Explorer 7,
Mozilla Firefox, Opera).
Another way many people use RSS feeds is by incorporating content into
weblogs, or blogs.
To view any of the Positive Software RSS feeds in your RSS reader:
- Copy the URL that corresponds to the topic that interests you.
- Paste the URL into your reader.
Subscribe To Psoft RSS Feeds
Positive Software offers subscription to its RSS news feeds:
- Positive Software News
- up-to-date news about all products released by Positive Software.
- H-Sphere News
- H-Sphere versions, fixes and updates, new/updated/revised documentation, and other H-Sphere related info.
- H-Sphere Updates
- H-Sphere versions, patches, updates, security related issues - basically all the info a tech should know on H-Sphere.
- H-Sphere SSE News
- H-Sphere SSE versions, fixes and updates, new/updated/revised documentation, and other SSE related info.
- SiteStudio News -
SiteStudio releases, updates, fixes, and other news.
- FreeVPS News - FreeVPS releases and other VPS related info.
- CP+ News -
CP+ releases and other related info.
- NOC Monkey News - NOC Monkey releases and other related info.