H-Sphere 3.0 Patch 7 Release Notes
17 Oct 2007
H-Sphere 3.0 Patch 7 is the latest stable version.
Install | Update | Change Log | Package List | Release Notes History
- Fixed problem with not sending emails in case of the Always reject, store only flag in the Settings->Taxes menu
- Fixed problem with purchase of PositiveSSL certificate (former name Lite SSL)
- Epp key included into the extra parameters list for the org tld and domain transfer operation
- Joined all taxes info into a single line to avoid loss of precision in the process of rounding up each tax position
- Added possibility to send email notifications for dedicated servers requests (upgrade, etc.)
- Added context help page for the system account resource
- Fixed html encoding for Contact/Billing Info altering pages
- Fixed problem which may appear after the reset of failed transaction attempts counter
- Changed syntax for mlist-suspend.sh, mlist-resume.sh to work on FreeBSD
- Improved speed of mailbox creation via the XML API interface
- Fixed problem whith incorrect knowledge base import if knowledge base entries contain specific charachters
(e.g., Turkish letters)
- XML API security fixes.
- Fixed problem with incorrect name server assigment. If one of the DNS servers was set as
'master admin only' and when the DNSCreator tool run with the --method parameter set to rand,
the tool was able to assign 'master admin only' DNS server also to a DNS zone under a reseller.
- Solved problem with Trouble Tickets generation when signing up for a plan with the domain transfer feature disabled.
- Added max length validation (255 symbols) to custom TXT dns record.
- Translated label in trial cron about account expiration
- Fixed html encoding of text fields of Order domain page
- The account's balance in XML file obtained by means of UsersInfoExtractor will be imported/exported
using group and decimal separators defined in H-Sphere
- Fixed problem with abnormal usage of PostgreSQL connections which may appear under some circumstances
- Altered validation of IP addresses acceptable for custom DNS classes in order to allow entering class B network IPs
- Fixed problem with the namespace name in the request xml
- Fixed bug with the Unknown template : '' message appearing during VPS account signup
when clicking back to the page with VPS hostname
- Fixed an error with running the VPSReconfigJob cron, related to resource caching mechanism
- Fixed problem when asp and asp.net resources were not created automatically for signup with stopgap domain
- Fixed problem with incorrect Traffic details page readings for Windows based accounts
- Improved e-mail notification for MSSQL quota resource: notification will also be sent when transaction log is exceeded
- Fixed MSSQL database descriptions in billing entries
- Fixed change of MSSQL database and transaction log file quotas ratio
- Corrected the MySQLDatabase(ResourceId rId) constructor to avoid errors when loading the resource if the locked_by
field in the H-Sphere database contains empty string.
- Fixed user change mechanism for trouble tickets
- Added implementation of the HostDependentResource interface for SharedSSL resource to provide PhysicalCreator
tool with ability to restore Shared SSL resources.
- Added indexes for the mail_preferences and mailobject tables
- Load balanced server related parameters moved to the logical_server_options table
- Fixed error message which appears in case of inability to create Virtual FTP when maximum allowed units are exceeded
Release Notes History
Copyright 1998-2018. Positive Software Corporation.
All rights reserved.